What's up guys???
Just wanted to share something with you... I'm sure you've all heard of the Nintendo Wii (the new video game system Nintendo has just released)... If not, just click this link... The thing looks awesome!
Anyway, if you don't already know it's sold out just about everywhere, so unless you're one of the lucky ones to pre-order it, you probably won't be getting one anytime soon. I didn't pre-order one either, but I found out today that the same company that I got my free Ipod nano from is now offering the same service for Nintendo Wii. Which is - you sign up, refer some friends, and then you get a Nintendo Wii in the mail. If you're interested, click the link below... The company is legit and it's easy.
When you get your free system, send me an email with a picture so I can post it on the site. Mine should be coming in the mail any day now since I already completed the offer ;)
Click here for your free Nintendo Wii!
PS - I reccommend completing the Advantage Language offer... cheap, easy, and it's instantly approved ;)
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Free Nintendo Wii
Posted by
NPAX1
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment